BRING YOUR HALLOWEEN BEST
Costume dress-up is encouraged. Carnivalesque/Freakshow is preferred. Scaring people is not allowed.
You must RSVP for your free ticket admittance. Tickets will be collected. Join the Halloween Club,
UPDATES VIA SOCIAL
Join Halloween Club's 3rd Annual Spook Show conversation on Facebook via https://www.facebook.com/events/1507731232814412/
Follow the excitement at @halloweenclubs (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter...) via hashtags #SpookShow3 #halloweenclub
ATTENDEE PROHIBITED ITEMS
ALL ITEMS brought into the Halloween Club are subject to inspection. For safety reasons the following list of items are not permitted in the arena:
- Large bags
- Glass bottles
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs or other illegal substances
Disorderly behavior, scaring people and/or failure to abide by these terms may result in confiscation, removal from event and/or arrest.
Attention all Halloween makers and experts: we want you to give us the spooks! Request your free vendor/exhibitor space here: http://www.halloweenclub.com/spookshow-signup
Guidelines & Requirements
- Your work/items must be a celebration of Halloween or “dark” in nature. We aim to present a varied and diverse lineup of what constitutes Halloween culture. We reserve the right to turn down too many of the same type vendors.
- Submissions must be received before February 7th, 2015.
- Halloween Club will provide free vendor/exhibitor space, help with promotion of your goods/services and grant a special Halloween Club costume superstore discount. Tents, wires, tent lights and/or any other special equipment will be your responsibility for the event.
- If confirmed as a vendor/exhibitor you will be asked to help promote the 3rd Annual Spook Show using provided creatives and tagging us via @halloweenclubs #spookshow3 #halloweenclub.
- Signing-up does not guarantee your reservation for the event. Accepted vendors/exhibitors will receive a confirmation within 1 week of signup.
- A $25 refundable deposit is required for confirmed vendors/exhibitors that attend the event. This will be refunded the day after the event only for vendors/exhibitors that utilized their booth space. Cancellations from February 14th-March 7th will not be refunded.
- Vendor/Exhibitor space will be designated on a first come, first serve basis.
- For other special accommodations, please specify when reserving your vendor/exhibitor space. Requests are not guaranteed, but we will do our best.
- You must sign and send to us a liability release form by you in order to participate. This will be emailed to you and must be turned in before the event.
- Provide a copy of your store/organization logo so that we may feature on our site.
- Food vendors must have a permit to sell at events.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all media inquiries.
SPOOK SHOW INQUIRIES/QUESTIONS/CONCERNS
Please email email@example.com for all inquires or scroll down to our Frequently Asked Questions section.
To see what guests are saying about the 3rd Annual Spook Show or to see updates, please follow our Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1507731232814412/ or following us @halloweenclubs (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter...) via hashtags #SpookShow3 #halloweenclub